Ginger is among the healthiest spices and it originated from southeast Asia. Ginger can be used fresh, dried or powdered and it can be used as oil or juice.
The following are health benefits of ginger:
- Pain relief – ginger is good for those who have knee pain and have arthritis as they will be in less pain than from before.
- Improves blood sugar – those who have type 2 diabetes don`t produce enough insulin and ginger can help regulate glucose without having to produce enough insulin.
- Reduces nausea – when you feel sick, you should drink ginger tea as it helps increase the way food moves through your GI tract, called gastric motility.
- Fights infections – ginger may help fight harmful bacteria and viruses, which could reduce the risk of infections.
You can add ginger to your diet as you can eat and drink by trying the following:
- Chicken with ginger
- Garlic ginger chicken with cilantro and mint
- Spicy orange ginger chicken
- Lemon ginger chicken
- Fresh ginger tea
- Ginger root tea
- Malian ginger juice