We need to always take care of our mental wellbeing. The more we take care of our mental wellbeing, the better we will feel as we will be able to cope with our daily life. Emotions are part of our mental wellbeing and how we feel will have an impact on our mental wellbeing.
There are a number of factors that can affect our mental wellbeing which include:
- Difficult or stressful live events
- How much sleep you get?
- What you eat and drink?
- If you have any health problems
When you have a good wellbeing, you can:
- Feel confident and have a positive self esteem
- Cope with stress and adapt when there are changes
- Maintain relationships with other people
- Feel and express your emotions